Orchard Photo Payment Policies
Orchard Photo’s payment policies are as follows:
- Orchard Photo accepts credit card payments only through Pay Pal. Cash, checks or money orders are also acceptable payment options. If paid by personal check, mail order prints will not be sent until the check has cleared.
- Payment is due before or at the time photos leave the premises.
- Sitting fees compensate the photographer for time and materials used and are not refundable. They are due before or at the time the photographs are to be taken. There is no obligation to buy any photos taken during a sitting.
- Aerial photo reservation fees are due before a flight will be scheduled. Once the flight has been made, the fee for the flight is payable. The client is not obligated to buy any photos that are taken during the flight.
- A $35 fee is charged for checks returned as not payable for any reason.
- Image copyright and all negatives remain the property of Martin J. Lohne. Reproduction is not authorized in any form without a license. When the account is paid in full, a license is provided if desired for reproduction of portraits for which a sitting fee has been paid for personal use for a period of 3 years. Personal use would include using the photo on business cards, business stationery, business calendars or personal promotion such as newspaper ads or other use specified in the license. Uses not specified in the license are not authorized. Publication as part of a magazine or newspaper article is not authorized without a license. Since Orchard Photo is in the business of making photographic prints, reproduction in this form is also not permitted. A photo credit in the form of © Martin J. Lohne “year” may be required in any form of publication.
- No sitting fee is charged for event portraits and no one is obligated to buy any of the photos. For this reason, no reproduction of any kind is authorized without a license and payment of a license fee. The amount of the license fee depends on such factors as how the photo is to be used, the size of reproduction and the number of reproductions.
- All checks should be made payable to Orchard Photo.
- Sales tax and/or shipping fees are in addition to any of the listed prices.
People and Pet Portraits
Picture Matting and Framing
© Martin J. Lohne 2004. Revised 8/8/04.